Bidvertiser banner

Amazon

Download Top Bhajans of Anup Jalota

Friends, I must say that I never knew what type of singing was a bhajan. I first came to know about this form of singing through a television musical show called 'Jalsa' hosted by Anu Kapoor and Durga Jasraj on Zee Television.

Having heard the songs sung by the guest on the show, Shri Anup Jalota, I was completely mesmerized. I was so touched by a couple of songs sung by him, that I made it a point to download both songs and listen to them. There were of such top quality that I heard the two songs again and again for the entire day. And still I am not satisfied. It is indeed great music.

I wanted youngsters to know about this form of magical music as I feel I have been kept away from this for a long time. So, I have inserted two links to download the songs and feel the intensity of the music of Anup Jalota (bhajan)


Song 1: Aisi Lagi Lagan - Watch Video

Song 2: Raam Naam Ati Meetha Hai - Download Song

Google search

Custom Search

Amazon

Bidvertiser

RSS Feed - Happening News Around the World - Straight from Google Labs

Click Worker

CLICKWORKER - GET GUARANTEE PAY IN EUROS FOR FREELANCING

EARN FOR WRITING ARTICLES, TRANSLATING AND DOING RESEARCH!!!

I've been active on Clickworker for a while now. It's a site where you can earn some money on the side by writing, translating and doing research. I think it�s something you'd be into. Check it out. Registration is free.