Bidvertiser banner

Amazon

Last Words of Famous Personalities Throughout History; What famous people said before their last breath - Steve Jobs Last Words - Pg2

6. L. Frank Baum:


“Now I can cross the shifting sands.”


7. Malcolm X:


“Brothers! Brothers, please! This is a house of peace!”


8. Groucho Marx:


“Die, my dear? Why, that’s the last thing I’ll do!”


9. Bob Marley:


“Money can’t buy life.”


10. Steve Irwin:


“Don’t worry, they don’t usually swim backwards.”

Google search

Custom Search

Amazon

Bidvertiser

RSS Feed - Happening News Around the World - Straight from Google Labs

Click Worker

CLICKWORKER - GET GUARANTEE PAY IN EUROS FOR FREELANCING

EARN FOR WRITING ARTICLES, TRANSLATING AND DOING RESEARCH!!!

I've been active on Clickworker for a while now. It's a site where you can earn some money on the side by writing, translating and doing research. I think it�s something you'd be into. Check it out. Registration is free.