Bidvertiser banner

Amazon

How to know if you are happy as a single - Confidence

Find out if you are a happy single or is your relationship status causes grief to those around you. Here is a simple questionnaire that will help you answer the question above. Give yourself one point for both response and no points for each affirmative answer. The higher your points, the more you merriere as one.


Instructions
1
I am happy, healthy and successful as a single person


2
I regularly do things that help develop my confidence


3
I know the qualities I want in my ideal partner


4
I am able to approach people, I am attracted to


5
I am emotionally without baggage from my last relationship

Google search

Custom Search

Amazon

Bidvertiser

RSS Feed - Happening News Around the World - Straight from Google Labs

Blog Archive

Click Worker

CLICKWORKER - GET GUARANTEE PAY IN EUROS FOR FREELANCING

EARN FOR WRITING ARTICLES, TRANSLATING AND DOING RESEARCH!!!

I've been active on Clickworker for a while now. It's a site where you can earn some money on the side by writing, translating and doing research. I think it�s something you'd be into. Check it out. Registration is free.